SPORTS NUTRITION DIPLOMA (UK)
For athletes to succeed, they need to have their diets and nutritional needs seen as a top priority. A sports nutritionist looks at the athlete’s diet and tailor-makes this to the type of sport they perform.
This Nutrition Course will educate you on intricate details of what an athlete’s diet looks like and the nutritional needs of different athletes.
The Diploma in Sports Nutrition will educate you on the underpinning and fundamental knowledge of a variety of different sports and the nutritional requirements of the athletes partaking in the sport.
So, if you want to enrich athletes on correct eating principles tailored to their specific sport then this course is just for you!
*** August Special *** 30% discount off all courses when purchasing a course upfront this August
Why is Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Sports Nutrition Diploma the best in the business?
- The graduates from the International Sports Nutrition Course will be highly sought-after in the health and wellness industry.
- The Sports Nutrition Diploma from Trifocus Fitness Academy is accredited through the Nutritional Therapy Education Commission (NTEC) which is one of the most highly regarded institutions for accrediting nutrition courses internationally.
- Sports nutrition is an up-and-coming profession so sports nutritionists are in hot demand. You’ll be able to go anywhere with our NTEC-accredited sports nutrition diploma!
Become a sports nutritionist with our NTEC-accredited sports nutrition diploma. Some of the modules on this NTEC nutrition diploma include:
Physiological functions in health and disease
- Learn how major physiological systems in the body are structured and function.
- Discover how the body’s physiology responds to physical activity
- Explore how energy is balanced in the body as well as how your appetite is regulated
Food and diet in sports nutrition practice
- Delve into what affects how we make food choices
- Learn about the nutrients that make up food
- Evaluate how sports nutraceuticals should be used safely
Assessment and planning for sports nutrition practice
- Learn the best way of communicating good nutrition practices to your athlete
- Discover how you can design your own integrated nutritional and fitness assessment tools for your athlete
- Become knowledgeable about the recommended nutritional intake for an athlete
Sports nutritional management
- Discover the art of tailor-making meal plans for your athlete
- Uncover how to give nutritional advice to your athlete
- Know how to select the correct sports nutraceuticals
Gain an advanced understanding of sports nutrition in terms of:
- The Glycaemic Index
- Nutrition for Children
- Nutrition for Special Populations
The Diploma in Sports Nutrition is accredited by the Nutrition Therapy Education Commission (NTEC). This body issues accreditation according to the National Occupational Standards (NOS) in Nutritional Therapy.
METHOD OF STUDY
The Nutrition Diploma is studied online. So you do not have to take part in class activities at a physical location. Through the detailed videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with informative and colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos including exercise and anatomical footage