LIFE COACHING CERTIFICATION COURSE
In today’s busy and demanding world there is an ever-increasing need for productivity both mentally and physically. This is why Life Coaching has become a booming industry all over the world! Now is your chance to hone into your skills and become a Life Coach!
- Becoming a Life Coach gives you an opportunity to work with a diverse clientele both on a one-on-one basis and in groups.
- Learn what’s meant by Life Coaching and the benefits it will have, not only for your clients but for yourself as well.
- You’ll understand the value of life skills and how honing these transforms you into a positive go-getter.
- In this Life Coaching course, we differentiate between therapy and coaching, and show you how to bring meaningful input and change to people who are eager to embrace it.
- The greatest gift you as a life coach can give to your clients is helping them become the best version of themselves and achieve their personal goals. We discuss how to do this in detail, and conclude the course with tips on how to start your own successful Life Coaching business.
This online Life Coaching course is also offered through correspondence learning and can be started anytime during the year.
Your course pack is inclusive of:
- Trifocus Cap
- Branded T-shirt
- Learner manual
- Assessments (correspondence only)
Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Life Coaching course offers you the opportunity to become an accredited Life Coach. Modules in this comprehensive Life Coaching training course includes:
- Assessing the client
- Interview your client in a sensitive manner
- Interpret what your client has told you
- Help your client set realistic goals
- Business/marketing tools
- Draw up a marketing plan
- Design a sales strategy
- Plan a customer service strategy
- Career coaching
- Teach your client how to set SMART goals
- Help them learn the tools of properly assessing why they want to follow a particular career path
- Learn how to assess clients’ communication skills
- Principles of wellness and wellness coaching
- Teach your client about wellness
- Unpack wellness concepts for your client
- Build up a network of health professionals so that you can refer your client if necessary
- Client/coach relationship
- Develop your listening skills
- Learn how to put yourself in your clients’ shoes
- Learn how to ask questions that manner
- Demonstration and presentation skills
- Learn the skill of making your clients mentally fit
- Uncover your hidden verbal communication talents
- Unpack the pros and cons of various audiovisual aids
- Design a nutritional plan for clients
- Learn how to read and interpret food labels
- Give advice on nutritional supplements
- Relationship coaching
- Discover what relevant relationship skills are
- Acquire the must-have skill of rewording and reworking feelings
- Unearth skills to overcome shyness
- Time management
- Help your clients understand the benefit of timetabling
- Assist in them drawing up their own timetables
- Help clients beat procrastination
- Self-coaching development
- Teach your client how they can deal with difficult situations on their own
- Learn how to emphasise the power of positivity
- Discover the powerful art of visualization
- The right skills for the job
- Act in an ethical manner in your business
- Be professionally accountable
- Understand values conflict and be able to help your clients overcome this
- The Life Coaching course is affiliated with COMENSA
- Open new and exciting career opportunities for yourself with this Life Coaching training course
This course is endorsed by COMENSA GATRI-3193-CTP.
The Life Coaching course is endorsed by REPSSA for 20 credits.
METHOD OF STUDY
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best Life Coach you can be!
Our online learning platform is state-of-the-art. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class Life Coaching training – when it’s convenient for you.
The online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colorful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.
We also offer the option of correspondence learning for our Life Coaching course. With this option, we will send you all the course material – that you will need – via courier. If you have any questions, our student support team is available – on the other side of the phone – to help.
- Deposit R 3 300,00
- R 1 733,33 (3 months)
- 18% Discount
- SAVE R 1 530,00
- Deposit R 2 900,00
- R 1 400,00 (4 months)
- Deposit R 3 300,00
- R 1 900,00 (3 months)
- 18% Discount
- SAVE R 1 620,00
- Deposit R 2 900,00
- R 1 525,00 (4 months)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to complete the Life Coaching course?
The average Trifocus Fitness Academy student completes the Life Coaching Certification within 4 to 18 months.
Are there payment plans and discounts available?
Payments can be made via Payfast, EFT or by debit order (which is deducted on the last working day of every month). We offer an 18% discount if you pay the course fees upfront.
Is there student support?
Yes, there are student support managers available to assist you from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
When can you start the Life Coaching course?
The Life Coaching Certification course can be started at any time during the year.
What are the requirements for the Life Coaching Certification?
There are three six-week case studies that have to be completed for the Life Coaching Certification.
What does the online learning platform look like?
Our online learning platform was built with the end user in mind, offering the student slides, videos, interactive games and seamless downloads.
What are the registration requirements for the Life Coaching Certification?
We require a valid South African ID, or a valid passport if you reside outside of South Africa. You must have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate.
Why study Life Coaching?
Life Coaching has become a booming industry due to the ever-increasing need for productivity both mentally and physically.
Becoming a Life Coach will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse clientele both on a one-on-one basis and in groups.
Where can you work with a Life Coaching Certification?
You can start your own Life Coaching business.
Do I receive a Life Coaching Certification study pack?
Yes, if you reside in South Africa you will receive a study pack with promotional material (at no extra charge) delivered to your door.
If you choose the correspondence method you will also receive assessment guides in your study pack.
For online learning you will receive the learner guide and promotional material.