PILATES MATWORK COURSE
Pilates Mat exercises are the fundamental building blocks of any Pilates routine. Most Pilates routines – whether you’re teaching beginners or advanced students – will start off with some sort of mat exercises. Exercise professionals, who are keen to learn the basics of sound Pilates practice, need to start off with learning Pilates Matwork.
This is a REPSSA-accredited CPD course for personal trainers. It’s worth 5 CPD points.
- Pelvic lift
- Ab prep
- Single leg circles
- The roll-up
- Oblique roll-back
- Single leg stretch
- Side kicks
- The teaser
- These routines are very easy to integrate into your clients’ existing workouts.
- The Pilates Mat CPD Course, which is offered by Trifocus Fitness Academy, is both locally and internationally accredited. What does this mean? Any fitness facility – anywhere in the world – will recognise your CPD points.
- The CPD course is also online so you can complete it in the comfort of your own home. You have a year to complete it so you can take your time with absorbing what we have to teach you!
METHOD OF STUDY
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer a number of exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best fitness professional you can be!
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.