PILATES BANDWORK COURSE
Pilates Band exercises are great as these can be adapted to any fitness level and provide a total-body workout. Best of all, the Pilates band is relatively inexpensive so there’s no excuse not to add it to your clients’ workout routines.
This is a REPSSA-accredited CPD course for personal trainers. It’s worth 5 CPD points.
- Lateral raises
- Biceps roll-down with theraband
- Front raises
- Shoulder press
- Chest expansion
- The hug
- Tricep extension
- Abductor leg work
- Tendon stretch
- For the exercise professional who’s starting out, or the personal trainer who wants to learn more about Pilates principles, this course is ideal as it teaches basic exercises that are extremely effective.
- The Pilates Band CPD Course, which is offered by Trifocus Fitness Academy, is both locally and internationally accredited. This means that you can walk into any fitness facility and they will recognise your CPD points.
- The CPD course is also online so you can complete it in the comfort of your own home. Best of all, we don’t pressure to finish the course. You have a year to complete it so you can take your time with absorbing what we have to teach you!
METHOD OF STUDY
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer a number of exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best fitness professional you can be!
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.