PILATES BALLWORK COURSE
Pilates Ball exercises are great for developing core strength and – most especially – improving your client’s balance. These exercises use the client’s body weight so you don’t need to have any other equipment to do Pilates ball exercises correctly.
This is a REPSSA-accredited CPD course for personal trainers. It’s worth 5 CPD points.
- Rolling like a ball with a small ball
- Ab curls on a large ball
- Mermaid on a large ball
- Double straight leg with large ball
- Around the world with large ball
- Hamstring curl with large ball
- Shoulder bridge with large ball
- Bent knee pike
- Roll-up with large ball
- All exercise professionals should do Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Pilates Ball CPD Course as your clients are guaranteed to see a tangible benefit – in the flexibility and strength – that is gained from your knowledge.
- The Pilates Ball CPD Course, which is offered by Trifocus Fitness Academy, is accredited locally and abroad so any fitness facility will recognise your CPD points.
- The CPD course is online so you can complete it anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection.
- You have a year in which to complete the course.
METHOD OF STUDY
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer a number of exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best fitness professional you can be!
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.