ONLINE BOOTCAMP COURSE
Bootcamp classes are fast becoming one of the most popular fitness courses out there because not only do participants get a super workout but they also reap the benefits of being outdoors. To capture this growing market, and provide services that your personal training clients want, you need to be a fully qualified bootcamp instructor with Trifocus Fitness Academy’s bootcamp course!
Most bootcamp courses out there only teach you only about the exercises you can teach others to perform outdoors. At Trifocus Fitness Academy, we know that to teach people how to exercise, you need to grasp the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology so that you get a good grounding in exercise teaching. This is why our bootcamp course starts off with these fundamental modules so that you’ll be guaranteed your bootcamp training is rock solid.
Trifocus Fitness Academy has extensive experience in delivering high-quality personal training education to the fitness community. This means that your bootcamp training – which is a natural offshoot of personal training – is backed by well-proven science.
Trifocus Fitness Academy is accredited by the Register of Exercise Professionals of South Africa (REPPSA). This mean that – with our REPPSA-endorsed bootcamp qualification – job opportunities in the fitness industry will open up for you left, right and centre!
- How do the bones and joints function in relation to exercise?What are the major muscle groups in the body?How do muscles and ligaments interact in exercise?
- What makes up the anatomy of the nervous system?
How do muscles, ligaments and the nervous system interact?
How does the cardio-respiratory system function during exercise?
- What are range of motion exercises?
What are the benefits of primer movement exercises?
How is movement biomechanically analysed?
- A comprehensive array of exercises and stretches to use in your bootcamp classes.
- Warm up bootcamp exercises
Bootcamp exercises using equipment
Body weight Bootcamp exercises
Cooldown exercises for Bootcamp classes
METHOD OF STUDY
If have access to the Internet, you can complete this course using our online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with informative information and colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos including exercise and anatomical footage
Please note: All study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.