OLYMPIC LIFTING CPD COURSE
Olympic lifting has been around since people started bodybuilding as there are loads of benefits to this sport. Anyone can reap the rewards of powerlifting which are (among others) a great cardio workout as well as a full-body training session that only takes a maximum of half an hour!
This course is accredited with REPSSA and is worth 12 CPD points.
- Equipment used in Olympic lifting
- How to teach Olympic lifts
- How to determine if your grip is wide enough
- Priming exercises
- Technique testing
- Building the Clean and Jerk
- Building the Snatch
- Assistance lifts
- Olympic lifting is a full-body workout and takes a fraction of the time that other workouts do. This means that it’ll be an easy sell to your time-pressed clients!
- The course is accredited with REPSSA and is worth 12 CPD points. This means that your CPD points will be valid anywhere in the world.
- As our course is online, you can study anywhere you want – as long as you have an Internet connection.
- Olympic lifting is a super cardio exercise – just ask anyone!
METHOD OF STUDY
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.