DISSECTION OF THE VERTEBRAE COURSE
The vertebrae are probably some of the most important bones in the body as these are fundamental in protecting the spinal cord. If the spinal cord is damaged – in any way, shape or form – you will be paralysed or worse. This is why it is essential for the exercise professional to be aware of how these bones fit together and protect the delicate spinal column so that no damage is done to it.
This is a REPSSA-accredited CPD course for personal trainers. It’s worth 3 CPD points.
- What are the different muscles of the spinal column?
- What is meant by ‘muscle fascia’?
- How to work with curvatures of the spine
- What are the different parts of the vertebrae?
- What are regional characteristics of the vertebrae?
- Know how the vertebrae function in protecting the spinal cord so that you can advise your clients on how to exercise so as to protect this delicate part of the body.
- Study online in the comfort of your own home.
- Become a leader in the fitness industry with sought-after skills.
METHOD OF STUDY
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer a number of exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best fitness professional you can be!
We offer a state-of-the-art online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Hundreds of slides with colourful and informative images
- Progress trackers
- Unlimited access to the online platform
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.