EXERCISE AND ELDERLY COURSE
Regular exercise has been shown to decrease mortality and age-related morbidity in older adults. Becoming an expert in elderly exercise allows you to uncover specialised knowledge on topics such as nutrition, safety precautions, physiology and increased health risks of this special group. You’ll also learn to manage age-related health symptoms and disabilities.
30% discount off all courses when purchasing a course upfront this October!
The Comprehensive Exercise and the Elderly Certification includes our Exercise Science Certification in order to create a bundled course. This ensures that you’re appropriately equipped with the underlying knowledge of a fitness professional.
Your Trifocus Fitness Academy course pack includes:
- Learner manual
- Assessments (correspondence only)
- Concepts of fitness
- Different types and modes of exercise for the elderly
- Fundamental Nutrition
- Nutrition for the elderly
- Safety precautions for the elderly
- Add a sought-after skill to your fitness portfolio – and get more clients
- Work anywhere in the world with a qualification from an internationally accredited fitness learning institution
- See your work have tangible benefits for others
This course is accredited with CATHSSETA for the following unit standards: 14484, 10214, 10210, 243297, 10213, 10216.
METHOD OF STUDY
How you can learn at Trifocus Fitness Academy
We offer a number of exciting, dynamic and interactive ways in which you can learn how to become the best fitness professional you can be!
If you have access to the Internet, we offer an online learning platform. Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal, you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
Online platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos, including exercise and anatomical footage
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.
We also offer the option of correspondence learning. We will send you all the course material – that you will need – via courier. If you have any questions, our student support team is available – on the other side of the phone – to help.