Do you have a passion for health and fitness? Are you a people’s person? Do you want a career that allows you to help others achieve their goals? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you should consider to become a gym instructor or personal trainer.
Trade your business attire and work desk for a job at the gym with an accredited fitness course! By completing one of these four courses, you will be able to compete in the international job market and create a healthy life for yourself and others.
Trifocus Fitness Academy Accredited courses:
Personal Training Course
Be in line for local and international career opportunities with a personal training course. This course gives you the foundation you need to pursue a successful career in fitness. It also allows you to choose the location of your “office” – from a cruise ship in the Bahamas, to a commercial gym or studio. A personal training course gives you an understanding of the anatomy and biomechanics, and how they relate to fitness. It also enables you to assess a customer’s health and fitness so that you can design an appropriate exercise and nutrition programme for them to follow.
With a personal training course, you’ll learn:
- How to maintain gym equipment
- How to employ effective motivation techniques so clients stick to their routines
- About being your own boss and run your fitness business
- How to help those with disabilities to achieve their own fitness goals
Personal Training Certification
This national fitness certification gives you all the tools you need to become a world-class personal trainer. It also gives you a more in-depth understanding of the body and fitness with the addition of sports exercise physiology and nutrition fundamentals. You’ll have the opportunity to operate locally or internationally with a Personal Training Certificate, thanks to a programme based on the most current information on health and fitness studies.
With a personal training certification, you’ll learn:
- About the body’s response to resistance training, flexibility training and speed or power training
- How to motivate clients with short term and long term goals
- How to advise clients on wellness and lifestyle management
- The fundamentals of operating professionally
- How to operate as an entrepreneur in the fitness industry; including drawing up a business plan and performing administrative functions
- About special populations’ fitness; including how to design exercise programmes and how to approach unique disabilities
- How to respond to written communication appropriately
- How to deal with emergency procedures and evacuation situations
Personal Training Diploma
Offer a broad spectrum of health services to your clients with a personal training diploma. This qualification offers the highest standard of study for the field and covers all of its areas in an in-depth fashion. It is one of the most comprehensive training courses that you can do, and as such, is a qualification that is highly praised by the fitness industry. Through it, anatomy, biomechanics, physiology, sport and exercise, nutrition, assessments, motivation, workspace organisation, working with special needs clients and a great deal more can be learnt and used to boost your career in fitness.
Gym instructor course
Become a gym instructor with a certified correspondence or online course. This programme offers foundational knowledge in fitness training, which includes:
- Operating a fitness facility
- Finding the right exercise programmes for the needs of your clientele
- Leading workout sessions
- Developing a sound understanding of fitness, the human anatomy and physiology
This course offers a great start for those looking for a career in fitness. It gives you a basic understanding of training that can be built on with further training programmes. Because of this, it is one of the most popular approaches for those looking to break into the fitness industry. Not only does it give you the tools you need to start a successful fitness career, but it also leaves a lot of room for growth.
Advantages of these courses
There are many advantages to taking part in accredited fitness training courses if you are looking to break into the industry. These advantages include, but are not limited to:
- It opens up career opportunities around the world, because they provide students with internationally recognised accreditation. This means that you can travel and work, or move to anywhere in the world with the confidence that you will find work as a gym instructor or personal trainer.
- The lifestyle of a personal trainer will make it easier for you to stay in shape, since you will be outfitted with the knowledge and skills needed to help others, and yourself, achieve fitness goals.
Contact Trifocus Fitness Academy today
If you would like to find out more about how to become a gym instructor or personal trainer, contact Trifocus Fitness Academy today and speak to one of our qualified consultants. Make your passion your career with one of our accredited fitness courses.