Trifocus Fitness Academy is an accredited fitness college. This means that our course packs contain the following documents:
- POE – portfolio of evidence
- Summative assessments which are done at the end of each and every fitness course
Yes, we offer student support for all of our fitness courses. We have various student support managers on duty at our head office to assist students throughout duration of their course. Student support managers are available during office hours during the working week, in other words Monday to Friday.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA),
- Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA),
- Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa (REPSSA), and
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) in terms of the American Assessment-based Certificate Accreditation Programme (ACAP).
If you want to be part of the rapidly growing fitness industry, getting a fitness qualification through our college is the only way to go. Here’s why:
- We have been the leaders in health and fitness education for many, many years, and we are growing from strength to strength.
- Our fitness college is nationally and internationally accredited. This means you can take your qualification anywhere in the world.
- Our learning platforms are state of the art. It is not possible to find better out there.
- You can start your fitness course at any time during the year.
- As we mentioned previously, comprehensive student support is available telephonically or via e-mail Monday to Friday.
- There is a variety of payment methods avaialble which are extremely flexible.