The Sports and Fitness industries are fast becoming the leading industries in the world. This means that there is no better time than the present to become an accredited Sports Manager. Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Sports Management Certification (National Certificate of Sports Management) has you well covered!
Becoming an accredited sports manager will open many doors for you both in the Sporting and Fitness industries. Graduates of this course will be able to manage sporting teams, organise sporting or fitness events, and also work behinds the scenes in marketing and project management . With the growing number of sporting activities bursting onto the scene, sports management is a growing career and keeps getting bigger by the day!
The Sports Management Certification (National Certificate of Sports Management) is a well-rounded, holistic certification that enables you to spread your wings in the sporting and fitness industry and climb to the top of the ladder as a Sports Manager.
The National Certificate of Sports Management will definitely enable you to grow in your career and is ideal for anyone who is wanting a solid grounding as a Sports Manager.
The course is designed for distance learning and students can take advantage of our flexible correspondence learning programme.
The great Trifocus products included in your course are:
• Produce and respond to written communication appropriately in an office environment.
• Produce verbal communication appropriately in an office environment.
• Respond to verbal communication appropriately in an office environment.
• Describe what professional values, in a sporting environment, are.
• Indicate how professional values function in sporting association.
• Describe what professional accountability is.
• Be able to detail the side effects that sportsmen and -women with disabilities suffer from.
• Determine how people with disabilities can be included in sport.
• Examine the similarities between sport, fitness and recreation.
• Establish organizational structures in sports.
• Ensure that you aim for the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Learn how to deal with project finances as well as financial management.
• Be able to manage teams of volunteers brought in for specific tournaments.
• Manage diversity in sports.
• Become knowledgeable about governance in sports and fitness.
• Be able to identify the national policies regarding HIV/Aids in the workplace.
• Detail the national policies regarding HIV/Aids in the workplace.
• Develop a workplace-specific policy on HIV/Aids that is in line with national policies.
• Explain a particular sporting event’s evacuation procedures.
• Explain why safety and fire-fighting equipment is regularly inspected.
• Decide what safety and security information needs to be communicated to staff.
• Understand intra-personal dynamics.
• Understand interpersonal dynamics.
• Bring about personal behavioural changes.
• Design a programme that promotes risk management and safety.
• Describe an emergency medical evacuation procedure.
• Analyse the most common forms of injuries.
• Draw up a comprehensive business plan for your sporting business.
• Plan and implement operational procedures for your sporting business.
• Carry out administrative functions, financial and accounting procedures which will support your sporting business.
Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Sports Management Certification – which is accredited with CATHSSETA – will equip you to manage any number of sport management titles including:
Course admission requirements: NQF 4, Grade 12/Matric, or Age Exemption
The National Certificate of Sports Management is accredited through CATHSSETA and SAQA ID 60309 Level 5
This is a correspondence course that can be done at your own pace and started anytime of the year.The course takes roughly 8-12 months to complete.
We will send you all the course material – that you will need – via courier. If you have any questions, our student support team is available – on the other side of the phone – to help.
R2 375 (4 months) Payment Plan
R12 500 Total
R2 500 Deposit
R1 428.57 (7 months) Monthly Debit Order
R12 500 Total
Become skilled in managing sports teams and sporting facilities with this qualification.
From R10 250